Ayurveda is a thousand-year-old concept that has been practiced in India for at least 5,000 years. It’s based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a fine balance between the mind, body, and spirit. Its main goal is not only to give the treatment of disease but to stimulate good health as well. These treatments give complete solutions toward specific health issues. Samshudhi provides Best ayurvedic treatment in Gurgaon and have vision to treat everyone with Ayurveda.
What Is Ayurveda?
Ayurveda or Ayurvedic medicine is a practice of conventional medicine native to India which uses a very range of treatments including panchakarma (‘five actions’), yoga, massage, acupuncture and herbal medicine to encourage wellness and health. Those who practice ayurveda believe every person is made of five major elements found in nature: space, air, fire, water and earth. These elements are combined in the human body to form three life forces or energies says doshas. They control how your body functions. These are vata dosha (space and air), pitta dosha (fire and water) and kapha dosha (water and earth). Everybody inherits a different mix of the three doshas. But one is normally stronger than the others. Each one controls a different body function. It’s believed that your chances of getting diseases and the health issues you develop are linked to the balance of your doshas. If your doshas are balanced, your health is balanced.
Importance Of Ayurveda
- Eradicates the root cause of the disease – Ayurveda is known for finding the exact cause of the problem and eradicate it from the roots so that the same problem does not occur again in the future.
- Proper analysis of the problem – Before starting the treatment, Ayurveda looks closely to the all body part which needs the treatment so that they can know the actual problem and then focus on how to cure the same rightly. After complete examination, the best prescription is made.
- Suitable medication – In Ayurveda, the patient is cured according to their body needs . If some medicinal prescriptions are not suitable for a particular person then they would be treated using some other medicines which suit their body.
- No side-effect – The most important reason to opt for ayurvedic treatment is that Ayurveda is free from chemicals. Due to the absence of chemicals, ayurvedic treatments do not have any kind of side-effects.
We provide a variation of the Best ayurvedic treatment in Gurgaon namely ayurvedic body massage, acupressure, yoga and meditation, and many more. To get relief from various body issues, you must contact our ayurvedic centers as we make sure that you get the best treatment.
Advantages Of Ayurvedic Treatment
- Ayurvedic practices promote a mental balance that allow for easier, more focused concentration towards life.
- Ayurvedic treatment of diabetes controlled diabetes and encouraged to lead a healthy life and carry on with an active life.
- Ayurvedic medicine helps in treating heart attack, stroke, coronary heart disease, heart failure, kidney failure and other serious health problems.
- It also helps in skin problems and makes skin healthy.