Booking and Cancellation Policy:
- All confirmations are subject to receipt of an advance at least 15 days prior to admission.
- Rights of admission is reserved and non transferable.
- Accommodation charges for the entire period of treatment and approximate charges for the special treatments are payable in advance at the time of admission. Rates prevailing during the time of stay will be charged. Requests at the time of admission for reduction of the period of treatment and subsequently for premature discharge will not be entertained.
- If a patient does not report within three days from the date for which the reservation was confirmed, the reservation deposit will be forfeited and the accommodation if booked will be allotted to the next patient.
- Samshudhi Wellness reserves the right to ask any guest to check-out on violation of any of the above policies.
Persons under the following categories are not eligible:
- Pregnant women.
- Persons with unstable heart condition.
- Crippled / immobile persons.
- Persons suffering from terminal disease conditions.
- Persons with communicable diseases.
- Complex health related problems.
- Patients not willing to undergo treatments.
- Patients addicted to evils such as drugs, smoking, alcohol, zarda, pan masala etc.
Patients are advised to bring:
- Previous medical records.
- Daily medication stock to last for the entire duration of stay.
- Loose garments (Pyjama Kurta, Salwar Kameez) for daily wear.
- Personal clothing and towels.
- Shorts / Track suits and walking shoes.
- Swimming costume.
- Costume for yoga & gym.