Hot And Cold Wraps For
Full Body Rejuvenation
Speaking of hot and cold wraps, it is one of the basic yet beneficial forms of Hydrotherapy. Samshudhi- A Naturopathy, Yoga, and Wellness center is located in Gurgaon where hot and cold wrap therapy is practiced by the team of highly skilled professionals.
Hot Wrap Therapy
In hot wrap therapy, soft fabric is plunged in hot water and then scrunched. Afterward, the cloth is swaddled/muffled across the affected area until the fabric cools down. It is a continuous process of healing until the patient feels better.
Cold Wrap Therapy
In cold wrap therapy, well-folded cotton is dipped in cold water. The cloth is plunged in cold water. It is further applied for bringing down the body temperature, inflammation, external bleeding like nose bleeding due to injuries, etc.
Advantages Of Hot and Cold Wrap Therapy
- Heat treatment promotes blood flow and helps muscles relax. It is very helpful for chronic pain.
- It assists in treating asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia, fever, and cough.
- Cold therapy provides effective relief in minor injuries, such as bruises or sprains by reducing the inflammation and swelling.
- A hot bath relieves the pain or spasms in neck or back injury, including the lower back.
- Increases the concentration and relieves the stress of the body.