Hectic schedules, longer sitting hours and continuous connection with these electronic devices has led to many health issues such as neck pain, shoulder pain, spondylitis etc.
Greeva basti is a specialised ayurvedic treatment for neck care in which the neck area istreated/healed with medicated oils and decoction.This therapy can be known as hot oil therapy.
Samshudhi – A naturopathy,yoga and wellness center in Gurgaon is enriched with the team of skilled professionals that have expertise in treating such problems. Moreover, the practitioners keep a proper check of every step for avoiding any kind of negligence.
The Process Of Greeva Basti
Greeva basti is one of the intricate treatments of panchakarma. We at samshudhi – a naturopathy, yoga and wellness center in Gurgaon have a team of professionals which have expertise in treating such complicated processes with ease and perfection. Greeva basti treatment is carried out for 30 minutes wherein, a person is laid on the massage table and is treated with a dough of wheat flour or black gram flour Afterwards dough is moulded in the shade of a ring with a diameter of 4-5 inches. This ring is settled on the neck region in a manner that it occupies neck vertebrates and thoracic area.
Benefits Of Greeva Basti
It not only provided relaxation to the bones of neck and shoulders, it also helps the person in getting rid from stress and anxiety. The blood circulation in the neck and shoulder area also gets improved and it is highly helpful in treatment of pain and stiffness.
Advantages Of Greeva Basti
- Beneficial for athletes, runners and people who stand for long hours during their work.
- Relieves the burden of stress and congestion in nerves, bones and muscles of neck and shoulders and thus relaxing and rejuvenating them.
- It cures severe problems like cervical spondylosis, tension headaches , ankylosing spondylitis and spinal stenosis.
- Improves circulation around the neck and shoulder region.
- Reduced frequency of headaches and dizziness.